HBV Law represents people and the estates of people who have been seriously injured or killed in accidents, including car accidents, on-the-job accidents, and accidents caused by faulty products or equipment. Our firm also represents clients who have been injured by medical negligence, and negligently performed medical procedures.
Our firm represents injured people in the following types of cases:
- Wrongful Death
- Automobile accidents, including collisions with other automobiles, tractor-trailers, trains, cyclists, and pedestrians.
- Workers compensation for on-the-job injuries
- Airplane crashes
- Defective products, such as a fire truck ladder, manufacturing equipment, an electronic wheelchair and other products
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Medical Malpractice cases, including
- Failure to properly diagnose
- Failure to timely treat
- Failure to properly medicate
- Failure to properly operate upon, follow-up with regard to, a patient
- Surgical errors
Representative cases that our Law Firm has handled successfully include:
- Motorist killed in a head on collision by a drunk driver who crossed the center line
- Passenger injured when his airplane made an emergency landing in a body of water
- Patient injured by a negligently performed laparoscopic medical procedure
- Motorist killed driving off resort mountain road due to lack of road signs and insufficient markings on the roadway
- Woman severely injured falling through floor that collapsed when walking out of sauna at health club
Did you know that...
If you own more than one automobile and are involved in a car accident, you may be able to “stack” the insurance coverage on your different vehicles, meaning that you may be able access the underinsured motorist coverage even for the vehicle that was not involved in the accident?
Call us today for a free case evaluation