HBV Law represents businesses and employees in Upstate South Carolina and Western North Carolina.
We can handle many legal issues your business may encounter, including:
- Contract Disputes
- Negligence Claims
- Formation of new business entities, such as a C corporation, S corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Preparation of buy-sell (restrictive stock) agreements, employment agreements, and other related corporate documents
- Contract preparation and review
Representative cases include:
- Defended national company sued by purchaser of real estate over alleged breach of sales contract related to condition of property.
- Defended seller of hotel against purchaser’s claims of construction defects.
- Represented nationwide distributor in disputes with product dealers.
- Defended businesses sued by former clients/customers over claims of professional negligence.
- Represented regional business in claims against competitor for unlawful competition.
Call us today for a free case evaluation